2020 Columbia Business School Venture For All® Model Entrepreneur® Online Competition Final Round-Asia Edition
First Round: Business Model Deliverying (August 21st, 2020)
1) Each team will be required to shoot a promotional video explaining your business ideas and/or product services. The video will be no more than 1 minute and 15 seconds. There is no limitation on the form and style of the short video, but the video content must comply with relevant international video and advertising laws and regulations. Racial discrimination, pornographic violence, and excessively exaggerated, vulgar, and false advertising content must not appear in the video.
2) Each team will need to prepare a roadshow video no more than 3 minutes and 15 seconds. The video will cover the following six items:
① Describe the current problem or opportunity.
② Customer archetypes. Who are your customers? What type of customers would find your product or service most useful?
③ What is your business model? How will you make a profit?
④ Competitor analysis.
⑤ Who are your team members. What are their roles?
⑥ What's your realistic next step?
Video Submission Requirement
1) The promotional video must be presented in English and last no more than 1 minute and 15 seconds.
2）The roadshow video must be presented in English and last no more than 3 minutes and 15 seconds. At least five members need to appear and speak in this video.
3）All videos must be submitted before 2020/08/15 23:59 (GTM+8 Beijing Time) with the final business proposal (in PDF files) uploaded to the designated IEG Cloud. Late submission will be considered as an abandonment of the competition. Each team has only one chance to submit, once submitted, no changes will be allowed.
4）The documents' names for both the promotion video and the roadshow video should include the name of the team and the school or institution.
1) All videos will be publicly broadcasted online from 17:00 to 20:00 on August 21st, 2020. Each team can vote for the best video online.
2) The Judging Panel from Columbia Business School will send the score and comments via video for the First Round (2 videos reviews from 2 judges).
First Round will consist of a total of 100 points.
3) The Best Internet Popularity Award (the team with the most votes) will be announced by 10:00 AM on August 22nd, 2020. The score of each team will be calculated based on the voting results. 34 points for the 1st place, 33 points for the 2nd place, 1 point for the last place, and so forth. If there are less than 34 teams, then the max score will be adjusted to the number of Final teams.