About Stanford University
Stanford University, located between San Francisco and San Jose in the heart of California's Silicon Valley, is one of the world's leading teaching and research universities. Since its opening in 1891, Stanford has been dedicated to finding solutions to big challenges and to preparing students for leadership in a complex world.
Small class size: up to 28 students
Curriculum: the Stanford University STEM/Medical School Internship Program (SSSIP) offers students a life-transforming academic experience in an elite American research university.
It is specifically designed for talented international students to enhance their extracurricular developments. This internship program differs from all other programs on Stanford campus:
1. it is by invitation only for up to 28 students, and it's not being offered to the general public;
2. it is the only program for international students at Stanford that will solely be organized, taught and directed by Professors from Stanford University and Stanford School of Medicine;
3. it is a project-based program offering opportunities for students to conduct projects in world-leading research labs. Subjects will include Chemistry, Biology, Medicine, Engineering, and Mathematics
• Ages 14-23 (High School students to University students)
• Online application
• Stringent English interview required
• Eligibility determined by Stanford SSSIP registration partner - IEG Global Corporation (IEG) and Stanford SSSIP personnel
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling admissions basis (i.e. the sooner you submit your application the sooner it will be reviewed and an admissions decision will be made).